In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Cherry Club Wood Hairbrush with Natural Boars Hair Bristles
- INVIGORATING BRUSHING: Natural genuine boar bristles provide the optimum hair brushing results while providing an invigorating brushing of the scalp for healthier hair and scalp.
- TAKES CARE OF HAIR: The top-quality blend of genuine boar bristles naturally take care of your hair every time you brush, by distributing oils through the hair to keep your hair soft and natural with a healthier, vibrant sheen. Boar bristles are more gentle on your natural hair than other bristles or combs, and they help to gently detangle dry hair with less pulling and splitting.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Fuller’s Cherry Wood Club Hairbrush is expertly crafted with natural cherry wood and over 90 tufts of genuine boar bristles that are securely stapled into the cherry wood to prevent shedding and ensure long-term use. The natural grain and tones of cherry wood are enhanced with a protective finish of lacquer.
- EXCLUSIVE HAND-CRAFTED DESIGN: This Fuller Brush exclusive design is carefully shaped and sanded by hand with contours to provide a refined look and comfortable feel while brushing your hair.
- EACH BRUSH – UNIQUE, ONE OF A KIND: Unique wood grain and color tones of natural cherry wood make each brush unique and one of a kind to be enjoyed and cherished for years.
Fuller Brush, expert hairbrush makers for over 100 years, are offering the Cherry Club Hairbrush created and manufactured in the USA with the finest materials providing this hand-crafted, heirloom quality brush you’ll enjoy using every day and destined to be cherished for many years. Each brush is unique in its wood pattern. No two brushes are the same. 7 3/8” L x 2 3/8” W. Bristle Area: 3 3/8” L x 2 1/4” W. Bristle Length: 3/4". Made in the USA