In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Dryer Vent Brush (Wood Handle)
- REMOVES LINT: Designed to trap lint and fuzz from dryer vent slots. The flexible wire brush conforms to irregular shapes as it easily reaches all areas of the vent while the unique spiral design bristles grab and hold lint and fuzz.
- PREVENT FIRE: Helps prevent fires by removing the build-up of lint and dust in your dryer.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Designed with soft-polyester, spiral bristles & a flexible wire which bends as needed to trap lint and fuzz. Rubber tip to prevent scratching while it cleans. Overall length of 27.5" with a durable wood handle with a handy hang-up hole for easy storage.
- EFFICIENT CLEANING: 1-½” diameter and 12-½” brush length ensures thorough cleaning as it fits into dryer vent slots, gets in-between refrigerator condenser coils, between seats in the car and many other narrow areas.
- SAVE MONEY: Getting rid of that dust and lint will prolong the life of your appliances, increasing the efficiency of your dryer. Save money when you clean refrigerator coils allowing the cooling compressor to cool the refrigerator much faster and run less.
Keep your home safe and your dryer free of lint build up. The flexible wire along with the soft polyester bristles in this unique brush, not only make it easy to keep your dryer vent clean but also help your dryer to run more efficiently. Getting rid of the dust and lint will prolong the life of your dryer & increase the efficiency of your dryer. The cooling coils attached to the refrigerator collect dust, hair and lint which reduces cooling efficiency. Cleaning the coils allows the cooling compressor to cool the refrigerator much faster and run less. Use this brush to get in between refrigerator coils, between seats in the car and many other narrow areas. The narrow spots you’ll use it for are endless! The bristles have 1-½” diameter and 12-½” brush length. Overall length of 27.5”. Natural wood handle.
Clean your dryer vent & hose every 30 – 90 days depending on usage. Easily keep the brush clean by using a vacuum, or wash with mild soap and water and then letting it dry.