In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Walnut Club Hairbrush
- Hand crafted heirloom quality hairbrush created with the finest materials and craftmanship.
- Top Quality blend of genuine boar bristle provides the optimum brushing results
- Natural boars hair bristles are more gentle on your hair than synthetic bristles
- Boar bristles distribute oil through the hair and scalp and provide just the right amount of stimulation
- Bristles are intentionally tufted with multiple lengths for better penetration
- Block is designed with a slight crest in the middle to provide a better more comfortable brushing than a flat design
- Genuine Walnut wood is carefully shaped and sanded by hand providing a unique and refined look to each brush
- Contoured and finely sanded handle and block provide a comfortable feel to the hand
- Approx dimensions: Block with handle 7 3/8" L x 2 3/8" W x bristle area 3 3/8 " Bristle length 3/4
- Made in the USA