Pack of 3
16” x 16”
Lightweight & Portable
Pack of 3
16” x 16”
Pack of 3
16” x 16”
1. Drip-Free Cleaning Power
From dirt, grime, hand and fingerprints on windows and mirrors to dirty films, smears and bugs on car windows, you need a glass cleaner that can wipe away the grime and leave a brilliant finish with no smudges or unsightly streaks. Glass Gel Mist does all this and more.
2. New Spraying Technology
We've designed our Glass Gel Mist Spray with an innovative bag-on-valve system. This allows for 100% emptying of the can and delivers a controlled spraying pattern from any angle, even upside down - ensuring you get the most out of each spray with pinpoint precision.GET YOURS NOW
3. A Microfiber Cloth To Rule Them All
A primary cause of smudging and smearing is due to the lack of absorbency of your
cleaning cloth. That's why we've woven our lint-free Shine Bright Cloths with soft and
ultra-absorbent microfiber, which grabs dirt, bacteria, smears and streaks - making
cleaning and polishing as easy as a simple wipe.
4. Unique Weave and Texture For Glass
The extra-large 16" x 16" size and machine-washable fabric make these microfiber cloths perfect for cleaning all your windows, mirrors, and glass surfaces around your home. Designed for wet or dry use, the three-pack means you can keep a cloth in different areas around the home for cleaning when necessary.
5. Superfast Delivery
If you need your glass cleaned and polished - you need it done today. We deliver thousands of products across America every day to get your products to you in the fastest possible time.
We know how quickly glass becomes noticeably grimey, that’s why we’ve included 2
cans of Glass Gel Mist in this pack along with 3 bonus Shine Bright Microfiber Cloths.
You’ll have your glass surfaces cleaned in no time.
No Drip. Love It
I used this to clean mirrors, windows, and glass tabletops. It cleans well, and
the gel does NOT drip! Much less waste.
Glass Gel Mist Cleans and Dissolves Dirt In No Time At All
When sprayed on glass surfaces, Glass Gel Mist’s innovative formula clings to
vertical surfaces, making it easier to tackle specific grimy areas. The fast-acting gel
mist immediately gets to work dissolving dirt and grime, so you can simply wipe
it away effortlessly.
- Removes even stubborn grime, making glass completely transparent
- Ammonia free - safe on all washable surfaces - including tinted windows, mirrors, plexiglass and fiberglass
- Immediately gets to work on dirt, dust, fingerprints, bird droppings, road film, bugs, smudges, smoke haze and pollutants
- Contains no streaky soaps, scents, or dyes
- Made in the USA
Shine Bright Microfiber Cloths Match Flexibility With Durability
We know messes around the home come in all shapes and sizes. Our Shine Bright
Microfiber Cloths are made to be highly flexible and adaptable to keep all your hard
surfaces clean. Thanks to their built-in durability, our microfiber cloths stand up to
repeated use without fail.
These cloths are remarkable, cured a problem with a streaked
mirror that no cleaner did!
How To Give Your Glass A Brilliant Shine
Whether you're looking at cleaning a dirty window or sticky fingerprints from your
mirrors, our Glass Gel Mist and Shine Bright Microfiber Cloths make your task all the
easier. Here are our top tips to restore that polished brilliance.
- Check the temperature. Hot surfaces can make the gel evaporate before you get a chance to wipe, which may leave a residue on the surface. Avoid cleaning windows on hot days, and make sure surfaces like glass stovetops have completely cooled before cleaning.
- Spray your glass surface with Glass Gel Mist. For windows and mirrors, start at the top and work your way down to the bottom.
- Gently wipe the solution from the glass with Shine Bright Microfiber Cloth. If the fabric gets too damp, switch them out for fresh cloths.
- Always wipe away the cleaning solution before moving on to the next section.
- After you've finished, give windows and glass surfaces a quick inspection to ensure there are no remaining streaks. If there are, don't panic - quickly buff them out with your microfiber cloth.