Handcrafted Extra Wide 12" Maple Wood Broom w/ 2 Piece Black Steel Handle
- Our Upright Broom Head is constructed with a heavy duty genuine
- Maple Hardwood Block for extra durability.
- Long-lasting rinse-clean styrene acrylonitrile bristles resist chemicals, oil, grease and mildew
- Bristles are stiff enough to sweep twigs, sand and pebbles, while the Split-Ends allow pick-up of fine particles, including dust, sugar, salt, hair, saw dust and more
- Each tuft is filled with an extra load of bristles in an offset tufting pattern to ensure complete and thorough sweeping action.
- Bristles are securely staple set into the hardwood block to keep from shedding.
- 4 1/2” elongated bristles create just the right back and forth sweeping action
- Bristles are washable under the faucet or with garden hose. 12” long block. 13” sweeping path
- Made in the USA
Just like our 10” Upright Broom Head (#221) – but, with 2” more in length – creating a generous 13” sweeping path. Our New extra wide handcrafted Maple wood Broom makes quick clean-up of medium to fine debris all over the house and outdoors including: kitchen, dining or living room, foyer, basement, garage, sidewalk, deck and more – floor surfaces with wood, laminate, tile, linoleum, vinyl, cement, marble – any type of hard surface flooring. 12" Comes with 46" 2 piece black steel handle. Made in the USA.
Bristles are washable under the faucet or with garden hose.