In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Handcrafted Extra Wide 12" Maple Wood Broom w/ 2 Piece Black Steel Handle
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- Our Upright Broom Head is constructed with a heavy duty genuine Maple Hardwood Block for extra durability.
- Long-lasting rinse-clean styrene acrylonitrile bristles resist chemicals, oil, grease and mildew
- Bristles are stiff enough to sweep twigs, sand and pebbles, while the Split-Ends allow pick-up of fine particles, including dust, sugar, salt, hair, saw dust and more
- Each tuft is filled with an extra load of bristles in an offset tufting pattern to ensure complete and thorough sweeping action.
- Bristles are securely staple set into the hardwood block to keep from shedding.
- 4 1/2” elongated bristles create just the right back and forth sweeping action
- Bristles are washable under the faucet or with garden hose. 12” long block. 13” sweeping path
- Made in the USA
Just like our 10” Upright Broom Head (#221) – but, with 2” more in length – creating a generous 13” sweeping path. Our New extra wide handcrafted Maple wood Push Broom makes quick clean-up of medium to fine debris all over the house and outdoors including: kitchen, dining or living room, foyer, basement, garage, sidewalk, deck and more – floor surfaces with wood, laminate, tile, linoleum, vinyl, cement, marble – any type of hard surface flooring. 12" Comes with 46" 2 piece black steel handle. Made in the USA.
Push Broom Bristles are washable under the faucet or with garden hose.