In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Hair & Beard Brush w/ Maple block and Natural Boars Hair Bristles - Pocket Size
Free Shipping on All US Orders $99+
- Block is contoured & sanded to provide a refined look & comfortable feel. Easy to grasp & sized to fit securely in the palm of your hand.
- Natural boar bristles are gentler on your natural beard while gently detangle dry hair with less pulling & splitting.
- The boar bristles distribute oils through the hair keeping beard soft & natural. The top-quality blend of genuine boar bristles provides the optimum brushing results.
- The specifically designed tufting pattern of the bristles were created with multiple lengths & a robust amount of bristles to create the necessary firmness for brushing.
- The bristles are secured with no-rust staples for durability & a long life.
- 3/4” bristle length. 3-3/4” long x 2-1/4” wide block.
- From the expert hairbrush makers for over 100 years, comes this new Maple Wood Hair and Beard Brush. The Maple Wood Hair and Beard Brush was created & manufactured in the USA with the finest materials to provide an heirloom quality brush you will enjoy using every day. Created with genuine maple wood, it features a natural wood grain providing each brush with a unique look & style. The Maple wooden block is contoured to comfortably fit your hand. It is pocket sized and travel friendly.