In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Maple Club Hairbrush
- Hand-crafted, heirloom quality hairbrush created with the finest materials and craftsmanship.
- Top quality blend of genuine boar bristle provides the optimum brushing results.
- Natural boar bristles are more gentle on your natural hair than synthetic bristles.
- Boar bristles distribute oils through the hair and provide just the right amount of stimulation to the scalp.
- Bristles are intentionally tufted with multiple lengths for better penetration.
- The specifically designed tufting pattern is tufted with a robust amount of bristles to create the necessary firmness for brushing.
- Block is designed with a slight crest in the middle to provide a better more comfortable brushing than a flat design.
- Genuine maple wood is carefully shaped and sanded by hand providing a unique and refined look to each brush.
- Contoured and finely sanded handle and block provide a very comfortable feel to your hand.
- The natural grain and amber tones of maple wood are enhanced with a beautiful and protective finish of lacquer that accentuates the grain and uniqueness of each brush.
- Tufts of bristles are secured with no-rust staples for durability and long life.
- Approx. Dimensions: Block with Handle: 7 3/8” L x 2 3/8” W. Bristle Area: 3 3/8” L x 2 1/4” W. Bristle Length: 3/4".
- Made in USA.