In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
48" long Silver Handle Replacement For Slender Broom
• DURABLE HANDLE: Designed in a way that won't break with regular usage.
• COMPATIBLE: Fits right on our Black Slender Broom (A3083).
• SIMPLE STORAGE: Handle comes with handy hang-up hole on the top for easy storage.
- DURABLE HANDLE: Designed in a way that won't break with regular usage.
- COMPATIBLE: Fits right on our Black Slender Broom (A3083).
- SIMPLE STORAGE: Handle comes with handy hang-up hole on the top for easy storage.
A long-lasting handle that you can rely on. Sticks right onto our Black Slender Broom (A3083). ***Very Important**** Please bang the handle a few times on a concrete hard floor to get the handle to stay together and never come apart.
1. Push open ends of handle together as firmly as possible. 2. While firmly grasping the Top Section of the Handle – Hold the assembled Handle upright – and, sharply strike the bottom end of the Handle on the floor three times. (This is to insure that the 2 Pieces of the Handle are wedged tightly together.) 3. After this is adequately done – the 2 Pieces of the Handle will properly stay together.