In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Beech Styling Spiral All Round Hairbrush
Free Shipping on All US Orders $99+
All round Spiral Tufting Pattern Boar Bristles hairbrush- ergonomic contoured handle and natural genuine Boar brisltes.
Acheive natural volume in your hair by using Fuller's Natural Beechwood All Round Spiral tufting pattern hairbrush. When used with a blow dryer, the boar bristles create the perfect tension for achieving lift and bounce at the roots- allowing you to style,lift, add volume,wave and curl your strands. These natural boar bristles also do a great job of carrying your scalp's natural oils throughout you hair, keeping your strands well conditioned to help reduce frizz and static,stimulate the scalp and improve the texture of your hair.
- Natural Beechwood Construction
- Geuine Boar Bristles with Spiral Tufting Pattern
- Great styling brush - Suitable for short and medium length hair. Boasts a unique spiral tufting pattern which is perfect for curls and bobs, creating multiple brustle lengthes ot allow better brushing and conrtol.
- Lifts hair to add body. Each bristle has tiny scales that clean hair- removing scalp flakes dirt,excess oil to leave hair healthy and vibrant.
- Silky results. Lifts hair to add body. the natural boar and nylon blend enhances styling while distributing natural oils and proteins to condition hair.
- Works well with blow dryer
- Not for fine hair
- Made in China with Fuller according to Fuller Brush specifics