In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Stanely Black Slender Broom Head - Compact and Trim - For All Floors
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- LIGHTWEIGHT ‘N EASY: Uniquely designed lightweight broom for easy maneuvering so you can easily & quickly sweep up any size mess.
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: Created with 2 types of Fuller Quality polypropylene bristles making it ideal for gathering both large debris and fine particles. Combination of stiff and soft bristles works efficiently to gather without scattering. 11 inch sweeping path.
- HARD TO REACH AREAS: Slender, trim design to sweep those hard-to-reach narrow areas such as under appliances, under doors, under furniture, between chair & table legs.
- COMPATIBLE: Broom Head will Only Connect with A3230 2-Piece Handle. Will not Work with 808 handle. (not included)
- Slender Broom Head made in the USA
Slender, trim and lightweight with long-lasting polypropylene fibers that won't wear down. These bristles are designed to gather the dirt and debris rather than scattering or “flicking” the debris. The interior bristles are thicker and stiffer for moving larger debris, while outside thinner bristles pick up fine particles. Compact and trim to sweep those hard-to-reach narrow spots all around your home. Perfectly balanced and lightweight broom allows more sweeping without tiring. 11” sweeping path. 1.25" narrow width to fit into tight spaces. The Bristles on our Slender Broom are 3.5” in length
Connects with our 2 Piece Silver Handle (A3230). This Broom Head will NOT connect to the Fuller Brush Adjustable Telescopic Steel Handle (808). The bristles can always look like new with its washable head – place it under the faucet or wash with a garden hose and hang-up to dry.