In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Dry Dust Mop Head With Frame & Adjustable Handle
Free Shipping on All US Orders $99+
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: 20% more yarn than before. Top quality, long wearing, 4 ply 100% cotton yarn effectively picks up and holds dust.
- 2 WAYS TO USE: Use as a floor mop or as a hand duster.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: Specially designed to reach into corners.
- COMPATIBLE: Use with Fuller brush Duster Spray for extra dust pickup power.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: Telescopic threaded steel handle which adjusts to any length from 29 inches to 52 inches. Handy hang up hole for convenient storage.
Our Dry Mop is made of long wearing, 4-ply cotton yarn which effectively picks up and holds dust. Great to be used with our duster spray. Ideal for easy reach under beds & low furniture. Use with handle or wear the mop head as a mitt for quick dusting jobs around the house. Ideal for use on any hard surface. Frame and adjustable handle included. Dry mop head size 16"x 12". Made in the USA. Use with Fuller brush Duster Spray for extra dust pickup power.
Hand Washing Instructions: Remove mop head from wire frame. Soak mop head in mild detergent solution or delicate type fabric wash. Rinse with clean water. Squeeze dry. Hang up to air dry. If using Duster Spray – both Heads should be sprayed with Duster Spray – then, Placed into a Ziplock Bag overnight – and, pulled out the next day to begin dusting. This allows the Duster Spray to better absorb into the yarn. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY.