In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Essentials Detangling Brush - Glider Brush For Styling & Blow-Drying
- Gently glides through all hair types
- Great for wet, dry and tangled hair
- Single strand, twin–level tufts and end-rounded nylon bristles work through all hair types while detangling even the thickest & longest hair
- Nylon bristles for superior resistance to bending
- Bristles tufted with no-rust staples for durability and long life
- Perfect for styling & untangling all kinds of hair even after shampooing
- Handle is curved to fit comfortably & easy to grasp
- Very durable and easy to clean
- Stanley Home quality product
- 8-1/4" long and 3/4" wide
- Made in the USA
The versatile Stanley Home Essentials Style Glider Hairbrush is ideal for everyday use. The Style Glider Hairbrush is perfect for styling & untangling all kinds of hair even after shampooing. The nylon bristles with rounded ends delicately work through dry & wet hair and all hair types including fine & thick hair. The brush is very lightweight and measures 8-1/4" long and 3/4" wide. It’s curved to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand while styling. Made in the USA.
Remove any tangled hairs. Wash in Stanley's Delicate Fabric Wash Concentrate with cool water. Place on towel to dry, bristles down.