In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Hand ‘N Nail Brush + Commander Hairbrush - Mulberry
A nice matching set.
Nail Brush and Commander Hair Brush.
Both beloved items in new colors
Commander Hair Brush
- Nylon bristles are stiff enough to penetrate most types of hair and offer superior resistance to bending.
- Bristles are tufted with multiple lengths for better penetration.
- Block allows for the bristles to be tufted in a slight concave pattern which performs well on ladies’ short or long hair.
- Bristles tufted with no-rust staples for durability and long life.
- Straight-line handle provides plenty of length for a secure hold while brushing.
- ABS plastic handle is stronger and more durable than other plastics.
- Block is molded in a deep tone of mulberry for a refined image and appeal.
- Mulberry block matches our Ladies Comb (#A4104).
- Very durable and easy to clean.
- Made in USA with top quality materials.
- DEEP CLEANING: Use to thoroughly scrub hands and fingers clean. Can be used wet or dry.
- DOUBLE SIDED: Tufted on both sides of the block. Three rows of short, stiff nylon bristles for scrubbing away stubborn dirt from hands, nails & cuticles. Six rows of long softer nylon bristles for softening elbows and knees.
- DURABLE BRISTLES: White nylon bristles are resistant to stains, odors, bacteria, fungi and wear.
- BUILT TO LAST: Mulberry plastic structural foam block resists cracking, warping and bacteria growth.
- Made in USA