In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Heirloom Quality Military Hairbrush With Genuine Natural Boars Bristles - Graphite Gray
- Top quality blend of genuine natural boar bristles is gentler on your hair and provide optimum brushing results
- Natural boar bristles distribute oils through the hair and provide the right amount of stimulation to the scalp
- Bristles are intentionally tufted with multiple lengths for better brushing and were built with no-rust staples for durability and long life
- The specifically designed tufting pattern was built with a robust amount of bristles to create the necessary firmness for brushing
- The contoured block was designed with a slight crest to provide better brushing while providing comfort
- The block is easy to grasp and sized to fit securely in the palm of your hand and molded in a deep tone of graphite gray for a refined image and appeal
- Graphite gray block matches our Classic Hair Comb (#505) and Commander Men’s Hairbrush (#A4004)
- 4-1/2” long x 2-5/8” wide block, 3/4” bristle length
- Made in the USA
Back by Popular Demand! The Fuller Brush Military Hairbrush is perfect for thick or curly hair. The natural boar bristles distribute your natural hair oils for an all-over silky luster. Manufactured with the finest materials providing this heirloom quality brush you’ll enjoy using every day. Made in the USA