In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Patio Furniture Cleaner Concentrate for All Surfaces
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- Keep your Patio Furniture and outdoor surfaces looking clean and attractive
- Protect your Patio Furniture from the harsh UV rays of the sun
- Quickly & safely removes dirt, mildew, tree sap, pollen, bird dropping, and other outdoor soils from virtually all outdoor surfaces
- Great for tables, chairs, cushions, pillows, counter tops, planters, railings & more
- Use on metal, aluminum, chrome, tile, glass, plastic, vinyl, fiberglass and synthetic fabrics
- Super concentrated for economy and great value - bottle makes eight 16 oz. Pump Spray bottles
- Clean citrus fragrance
- Phosphate & chlorine free
- Use with our Pump Spray Bottle (#975)
- Use with our Dual Action Microfiber Cloths (#181), Stain Brush (#306) or Super Scrubby Brush (#A3077)
- 32 fl. oz. of Concentrate
- Made in the USA.
- ,DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1. Pour 4 oz. into a Fuller Pump Spray Bottle. Add water to 16 oz. mark. Shake gently. 2. Remove any loose dirt. 3. Spray product onto patio furniture surface. 4. Scrub with microfiber cloth or non-abrasive brush. 5. Rinse with water and dry as needed. Use regularly to keep patio furniture clean and shiny. Note: Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.