In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Dish Soap Super Strength – Inviting Grapefruit Scent
- Super Concentrated – Use Less!
- Gentle on Hands!
- Long-Lasting Suds!
- Tough on Grease!
- Invigorating Clean Fragrance!
- Free from phosphates, chlorine and petroleum solvents.
- Safe to use and biodegradable
- Safe for septic systems, when used as directed.
- Inviting Citrus Fragrance!
- Made in the USA
Tired of Dish Soaps that require multiple squirts, again and again? With Fuller Brush Super Strength Dish Soap – a few drops or one squirt will go a long way to create long-lasting suds for cutting all kinds of grease such as: olive oil, vegetable oil, butter, meat fats and more.
Formulated with the best ingredients for powerful cleaning – yet, gentle on hands for use multiple times per day – with or without dish gloves. Formula is biodegradable, free from phosphates, chlorine and petroleum solvents and safe for septic systems.
Combine with the following from Fuller Brush for dish cleaning that’s much faster, better and easier: Dual Action Microfiber Cloths (#181), Pretty & Pink Dish Brush (#309), Pretty & Pink Scrub Brush (#308), Dish Brush (#19011) and Jar Brush (#19003).
A few drops or small squirt will go a long way. Add to warm running water to clean dishes, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots and pans to a squeaky clean. Rinse dishes with clean water. Not for use in automatic dishwashers.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
Keep out of reach of children.