In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Barbecue Grill Brush W/ Nylon Bristles - Safe for Ceramic, Porcelain, Teflon, Non-Stick Grills
- High heat nylon bristles that withstand heat up to 250˚F without melting
- Extra thick & stiff (rust free) nylon bristles that have superior resistance to bending Nylon Bristles were constructed to be securely stapled into the plastic block with extra bristles in each tuft to generate absolute scrubbing power
- Different lengths of the bristles allow for better reach to clean your grills Safe for use on ceramic, porcelain, Teflon or non-stick grills.
- Lightly textured & contoured handle designed for a more secure & comfortable grip while giving you the best scrubbing power
- Handy hang-up hole on handle
- Dishwasher safe
- 9” overall length
- Made in the USA.
The Barbecue Grill Brush was built with extra thick, stiff, high heat, nylon bristles for tough durable cleaning. No more risk of broken wire bristles stuck in your burgers! The Barbecue Grill Brush was made with the right materials to get the job done while being safe on your ceramic, Teflon or non-stick grills. The Barbecue Grill Brush cleans off food, grease & grime buildup that can cause bacteria. Dirty grills contain a lot of unhealthy bacteria. Food particles left on a grill can spoil, leaving behind bacteria that can potentially make you sick. Help keep you & your family healthy by cleaning your grill with the Barbecue Grill Brush. To help you achieve an extra clean grill, use with our Barbecue Grill Cleaner (item #788). MADE IN THE USA
Cleaning your grill: Wet your brush with water or spray your grill with our Barbecue Grill Cleaner & scrape away brunt on food grease & grime. Cleaning the brush: Simply rinse to remove the excess residue & place in the Dishwasher.