In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Drain Cleaner Brush - Flexible Thin Long Brush For Clog Free Sinks, Bathtubs & Shower Drains
Free Shipping on All US Orders $99+
- Durable resilient polyester bristles built in a wavy pattern to better grab & hold gunk/hair
- Engineered with rust resistant galvanized steel wire that is flexible & sturdy
- Removes build up: Pull out build-up of hair, grease/grime quickly & effectively
- Easy grip plastic handle: Won't slip out of your hand, your hands won't touch drain
- 14” length w/9” length of brush 7/8" diameter bristle area
- Made in the USA
Tired of slow draining bathroom sinks? Sink drains are prone to getting clogged between the sink & drain trap with hair & gunk that liquid drain cleaners can’t remove. For faster draining bathroom sinks use the Fuller Brush Drain Cleaner Brush. This brush is a uniquely designed narrow brush that easily goes into sink drains to clean and pull out build-up of hair, grease/grime quickly & effectively. The durable resilient polyester bristles are stiff enough to grab the hair and gunk without damaging the drain. Specially selected bristles have a wavy pattern to better grab and hold hair and gunk for removal. Engineered with rust resistant galvanized steel wire that is flexible and sturdy enough to push the hair while pulling it from the drain. Handle is heat sealed (not glued) to the galvanized steel wire for longer life. Rinse brush clean and hang to dry. 14” length w/9” length of brush 7/8" diameter bristle area. Made in the USA.
• Remove the drain stopper and gently push the Brush into the drain while slowly turning to grab the hair and gunk. • Pull out and wipe clean. Repeat, until the water drains easily • Use hot water to help flush the drain • Rinse the brush clean and hang to dry