In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Angle Broom With Metal Dustpan
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: These long lasting split-ended polypropylene bristles are designed to collect all that dirt and small particles while resisting chemicals, oil and grease. Angled head for reaching in to corners.
- CLEAN SWEEP: This steel dust pan is an easy, dependable solution for a clean sweep as the even edge of the opening prevents dust and dirt from escaping your sweep.
- EFFICIENT CLEANING: Dustpan has a long, easy to grip handle with hang-up hole. Dust collection area: 12" W x 8" L. Overall length: 13-3/4" including handle.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Use in your foyer, basement, garage, on the deck or patio
- LONG LASTING: With a steel handle and head casing and durable bristles, this Fuller Brush broom is virtually indestructible with regular use. DURABLE DUSTPAN: Heavy-duty steel construction is long-lasting and durable.
ANGLE BROOM Our Fuller Brush versatile Angle Push Broom can be used everywhere, indoor & outdoor. Designed with split-end (flagged) bristles to catch and gather all that dirt and small particles. Head is angled allowing full reach into corners and under low profile objects. Bristles are made of long-lasting polypropylene bristles which resist chemicals, oil and grease. The bristles are heat-sealed together and locked into a riveted metal casing, then double stitched so that they retain original shape and resist curling. Broom head casing and handle are made of steel to make this broom virtually indestructible with regular use. Laboratory tested to last over 1 million sweeps. Has a 9 ½ “wide sweeping path and a full long length of 50”. Push Broom weighs 2 pounds 5.6 ounces. Made with pride in USA and will not shed like corn brooms.
METAL DUSTPAN There is no mess too big or too small for this Fuller Brush 12” Metal Dustpan. Designed for heavy use in garage, basement, shop, or commercial use, this heavy-duty dustpan can withstand rigorous daily use without bending and breaking. The heavy-weighted dustpan stays put in its spot as you sweep making it easy to collect all that dust and debris into its wide 12” open end. Its even edge is designed for a clean sweep as it prevents dust and dirt from escaping your sweep. Having a long and easy-to-grip handle makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor use and has a handy hang-up hole on the handle for easy storage. The baked-on enamel finish makes it tougher and adds an attractive shine. Constructed for heavy duty use with one-piece of strong steel. This is a dustpan that will last.
To assemble handle - rotate both pieces together & then bang hard against a solid, hard surface for a sturdy, virtually indestructible handle. Easily wash the broom head to resist mildew. Place under the faucet or wash with a garden hose and hang-up to dry. Always use the handy hang-up hole to hang the broom otherwise the bristles will become bent.