In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Fuller Brush Fiesta Red Kitchen Broom with Clip-On Dustpan
Free Shipping on All US Orders $99+
- FINE PARTICLE PICK UP: Made with Fuller Brush quality split-end (flagged) polystyrene bristles - insuring pickup of fine particles including sugar, salt and crumbs on all hard surfaces.
- SUPERIOR REACH: Specifically designed with a low profile rectangular head to easily reach under your kitchen cabinets and along all baseboards. 10” sweeping path.
- IDEAL HEIGHT: Extendable So You Can Find The Perfect Length
- HUGS FLOOR: Beveled edge hugs the floor ensuring complete pick up of the finest debris like sugar, salt and dust. Wide collection area of 10 1/2” wide x 5” deep.
- SNAPS ON: Easily snaps onto the handle of the Fuller Brush brooms for convenient storage. Also has a handy hang-up hole.
Our lightweight & compact Fiesta Red Kitchen Broom is sure to pick up the finest dust, debris and crumbs from your hard floors. The split-end, flagged, polystyrene bristles insure pickup of fine particles such as sugar, salt, hair, lint and crumbs. Specifically designed with a low profile rectangular head to reach under your kitchen cabinets and along all baseboards. Bristles are 3 inches long. 10 inch sweeping path. Dustpan not included. This long handle Push Broom is of the highest quality.
Use handy hang-up hole to always hang the broom between uses otherwise the bristles may become bent. The bristles can always look like new with its washable head –place it under the faucet or wash with a garden hose and hang-up to dry.