In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Fuller Toilet Pods® + Ultimate Toilet Bowl Brush
Cleaning your toilet just got easier! No more squirting, fussing and messing with chemical liquids! Drop 1 in – let the Fuller Toilet Pod®work for you – then, Brush and Flush. Powerful water soluble Pods unleash a multitude of concentrated cleansers! Attacks hard water scale, mineral deposits, stains and soils all in one! Pods quickly dissolve leaving your bathroom smelling fresh and clean! 24 Pods in pack
Septic Tank Safe
Made in the USA
Directions for Use:
Drop one water soluble Fuller Toilet Pod® into the toilet bowl.
- Let the Pod dissolve and work for you (approximately 10 min.)
- Brush & Flush: Brush with our ultimate Toilet Bowl Brush toilet bowl above and below the waterline as well as under the rim, then Flush.
Fuller Smart Cleaning Tips:
- The longer the cleansers remain in the bowl – the better the cleaning action.
- For extra dirty toilet bowls, two Pods may be used.*
- If toilet bowl is clean, Pod may be used as a Bowl Refresher – simply drop 1 in, close the lid and walk away.
*May not work on deep set in stains, rust or scratches or some hard water stains
Set comes with Ultimate toilet brush
- SIMPLIFY SCRUBBING: Want that Ultimate Toilet Bowl Brush that’s durable and won’t wear as it cleans your toilets scratch-free – this Fuller Brush one is for you!
- FULL REACH: Let these Rubber & Plastic Fingers thoroughly scrub clean the bowl as it fits down to the trap – while the added extension gets up under the rim.
- LONG-LASTING BUILD: Designed to last with durable ThermoPlastic Rubber fingers – along with an anti-bacterial agent that suppresses bacteria growth.
- EASY USE: Use with Fuller Brush Extra Strength Bowl Cleaner (619) – store in the Fuller Brush Toilet Bowl Brush Holder (471) – as you get your bathroom clean!
- 17-1/4" overall length
A brush like no other! You have to see & feel to know the difference! Try our latest Fuller Brush method of cleaning your toilets! Rubber & Plastic Fingers will do the work! Scrubbing action of Fingers works better than bristles! Wont flick water like bristles! This is your Ultimate Bowl Brush, that is durable and won’t wear out! Constructed of chemical-resistant ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPR), which has the characteristics of both plastic and rubber – these resilient Fingers are tough as they thoroughly clean the toilet bowl. It will not scratch or harm the bowl surface. Cylindrical shaped head reaches into the trap, while the added extension gets up under the rim – as its designed for use on both sides you won’t need to flip it to complete your cleaning task. Plastic handle with handy hang-up hole is has an ergonomically designed grip with a touch of rubber for a comfortable hold . Our Fuller Brush Ultimate Bowl Brush is made to last with an antibacterial agent that suppresses the growth of bacteria . You can use it with Fuller Brush Extra Strength Bowl Cleaner (619) for the very best cleaning results. After rinsing, store the toilet brush in the Fuller Brush Toilet Bowl Brush Holder (471) where it air dries quickly just above the caddy’s base. 17-1/4" overall length. Try it out and see for yourself .
Rinse the Ultimate Bowl Brush Pour Bowl Cleaner into the toilet Scrub the toilet bowl Use the extension to get under the rim Flush the toilet once done cleaning Rinse the Ultimate Bowl Brush when finished scrubbing Use with Fuller Brush Extra Strength Bowl Cleaner (619). Store in the Fuller Brush Toilet Bowl Brush Holder (471).
Pods are made in the USA