In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Grill Clean + Barbecue Grill Brush W/ Nylon Bristles - Safe for Ceramic, Porcelain, Teflon, Non-Stick Grills
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- Powerful foaming action
- Removes burnt on grease and food
- The easy way to clean your grill
- High heat nylon bristles that withstand heat up to 250˚F without melting
- Extra thick & stiff (rust free) nylon bristles that have superior resistance to bending
- Nylon Bristles were constructed to be securely stapled into the plastic block with extra bristles in each tuft to generate absolute scrubbing power
- Different lengths of the bristles allow for better reach to clean your grills
- Safe for use on ceramic, porcelain, Teflon or non-stick grills
- Lightly textured & contoured handle designed for a more secure & comfortable grip while giving you the best scrubbing power handy hang-up hole on handle
- Dishwasher safe
- 9” overall length
- Made in the USA
Our new Fuller Grill Clean is amazing. A foaming BBQ Grill Cleaner that if you use a grill you can't be without. Thick foaming action loosens burnt on grease and food from grills, racks, and utensils. Just spray and watch the foam go to work. Clean both the inside and outside of your grill to keep it looking new. 16 oz. spray can. Made in the USA
Allow surface to cool before cleaning. Remove large food and grease deposits. Place racks or utensils on layers of newspaper. Shake can before using. Hold can 4-6 inches from surface and spray thoroughly and cover with foam. Allow foam to penetrate for 1-2 minutes. Brush all residue and rinse. Extremely soiled surfaces may require a second application or scrubbing with a steel brush. Use in a well ventilated area.