In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Kitchen Broom Black Light Compact. With 2 Piece Threaded Steel Handle
- Steel handle with durable no-break steel threads formed directly into the steel handle
- Painted with baked-on durable black enamel
- FINE PARTICLE PICK UP: Made with Fuller Brush quality split-end (flagged) polystyrene bristles - insuring pickup of fine particles including sugar, salt and crumbs on all hard surfaces
- SUPERIOR REACH: Specifically designed with a low profile rectangular head to easily reach under your kitchen cabinets and along all baseboards. 10” sweeping path.
- Durable polystyrene bristles rinse-clean easily, resist setting and resist mildew.
- Made in the USA
Our lightweight & compact Kitchen Broom Head is sure to pick up the finest dust, debris and crumbs from your hard floors. The split-end, flagged, polystyrene bristles insure pickup of fine particles such as sugar, salt, hair, lint and crumbs. Specifically designed with a low profile rectangular head to reach under your kitchen cabinets and along all baseboards. 10 inch sweeping path. Comes with the 2 piece threaded steel handle. Our handle has durable no break steel threads formed directly into the steel handle. Easy to use, just thread handle and screw into the kitchen broom head. Comes with handy hang up hook. Made in the USA