In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Nylon Professional Hairbrush for fine, thin, damaged & short hair
- Nylon bristles have superior resistance to bending, maintaining the tufting pattern & shape of the brush head
- Bristles are stiff enough to lightly brush the scalp yet gentle enough for light brushing
- The 6 row concave pattern of the bristles were intentionally tufted to create multiple lengths to allow better brushing with more control. Which makes this brush excellent for short or long hair
- Each individual tuft is stapled into the block with no-rust staples for durability & long life. This excellent tufting design creates the best bristle retention
- Nylon Professional Hairbrush has a uniquely shaped contoured handle that is easy to grasp. The handle is made of white ABS plastic which is stronger & more durable than other plastics
- White ABS plastic handle. 7-3/4 "
- Made in the USA
Our new Nylon Professional Hairbrush was finely built using gentle nylon bristles with just the right amount of firmness to brush your scalp while providing a light brushing to your hair. Use before you retire in the evening; after waking in the morning & throughout the day. This brush is made with top quality materials & great to comb out wet or dry hair. Made in USA with top quality materials.
Comb out wet or dry hair. Easy on the hair.