In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Jar Brush with Easy Grip Natural Wood Handle - Bristles hold shape
- DEEP CLEANING: Perfect for long neck bottles, jars, vases and drinking glasses. 13” overall length with a 2.5” width.
- SUPER SCRUBBER: Designed with a twist of wire at the tip to provide scrubbing power in all directions, giving it unique deep cleaning power.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Natural wood handle is smooth & round for hand friendly use.
- DURABLE QUALITY BRISTLES: Durable polypropylene “wavy” bristles hold the soap and water as they tackle those tough cleaning jobs. The stiff bristles stay new as they bend and bounce back into shape for years of continued use.
- RUST RESISTANT: Made with bristles twisted in a rust-resistant sturdy wire for strength and longer life.
Designed for full reach into those tight corners and crevices, assuring reach into every inch of any bottle, jar, vase and drinking glass. The durable, polypropylene bristles bounce back and hold their shape through years of extended use. Easy to grip natural wood handle. Has a soft leatherette strap for easy hang up storage. Made in the USA.