In the good'ol days when products were made to last... wait, you can still get them, yes you guessed it, here at Fuller Brush. With over 100 years of quality, knowledge, and expertise lying behind each and every product we manufacture.
Alfred Fuller started with a hand wired brush machine, manufacturing with his bare hands. He then ran from door to door selling to households across the states, all the while digesting the feedback he received, proving invaluable information where he incorporated them to truly make the best products on the market.
Shop with confidence knowing our products were made with you in mind.
Nylon and Boar Bristle Professional Styling Hairbrush for all hair types - Mulberry Color
Free Shiping on All US Orders $75+
- Nylon bristles combined with genuine natural boar bristles offer improved control and lift of hair for increased styling ability.
- Nylon bristles are tufted with multiple lengths for better penetration and stimulation of the scalp.
- Natural boar bristles distribute oils through the hair, while the stiffer nylon bristles provide better control and styling.
- The specifically designed tufting pattern is tufted with a robust amount of bristles to create the necessary firmness for brushing.
- Six rows of bristles are tufted in a slight concave pattern for short or long hair.
- Combination of nylon and boar bristles help gently detangle dry hair.
- Easy to grasp contoured handle is molded with high grade ABS Plastic for durability and long life.
- Block is molded in a deep tone of mulberry for a refined image and appeal.
- Mulberry block matches our Ladies Comb (#A4104).
- Tufts of bristles are secured with no-rust staples for durability and long life.
- Made in USA.
Back by Popular Demand! Fuller Brush, expert hairbrush makers for over 100 years, are now offering our traditional Professional Hairbrush with a NEW combination of Nylon and Boar Bristles for better styling performance! For all hair types. Block with Handle: 7-3/4” L x 1-3/8” W. Bristle Area: 4” L x 1-5/8” W. Bristle Length: 5/8” to 3/4". Made in the USA